[OSList] Thank You

Anna Caroline Türk annacaroline at truthcircles.com
Fri Jun 7 05:08:19 PDT 2019

Dear Jake,

thank you for taking the time :)

When I read your reply I miss the focus on building "capacity to learn”.
You say "I assume that all parties and organizational structures are constantly growing and evolving."

I wonder do they do that
miraculously
consciously
as a result of CEO learning
as a result of whole system learning
….

And you say: "I am here to support development towards higher level of awareness, etc.”
Is using Open Space Technology your tool of choice? Which other tools do you use for that?

Have you heard of the Genuine Contact program? It is also designed, to achieve organizational success through a shift in consciousness. The approach focusses on building capacity to learn in organizations. I became a Genuine Contact trainer in 2010 and apply the methods and tools with my clients I am just so proud to see them getting aware of their leadership, structures etc… and evolve their organizations consciously from inside out with the wisdom of the whole organization. Check out the GC program - it might be valuable for you!

Have a great weekend! And thank you for allowing me to ask questions ;)
Anna Caroline