[OSList] Thank You

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:54:39 PDT 2019

Hey Anna,

Sorry for the much belated response. Regarding your questions, I assume
that all parties and organizational structures are constantly growing and
evolving. I am here to support development towards a higher level of
awareness, love, wisdom, consciousness, humility, courage, joy, etc.

Much love,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>