[OSList] Thank You

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:03:02 PDT 2019

Thunk of the force of selforganisation?

hugs
mmp

Am 07.06.2019 um 14:08 schrieb Anna Caroline Türk via OSList:
> Dear Jake,
>
> thank you for taking the time :)
>
> When I read your reply I miss the focus on building "capacity to learn”.
> You say "I assume that all parties and organizational structures are
> constantly growing and evolving."
>
> I wonder do they do that
>
>   * miraculously
>   * consciously
>   * as a result of CEO learning
>   * as a result of whole system learning
>   * ….
>

> And you say: "I am here to support development towards higher level of
> awareness, etc.”
> Is using Open Space Technology your tool of choice? Which other tools do
> you use for that?
>
> Have you heard of the Genuine Contact program? It is also designed, to
> achieve organizational success through a shift in consciousness. The
> approach focusses on building capacity to learn in organizations. I
> became a Genuine Contact trainer in 2010 and apply the methods and tools
> with my clients I am just so proud to see them getting aware of their
> leadership, structures etc… and evolve their organizations consciously
> from inside out with the wisdom of the whole organization. Check out the
> GC program - it might be valuable for you!
>
> Have a great weekend! And thank you for allowing me to ask questions ;)
> Anna Caroline
>

>> On Jun 3, 2019, at 10:54 PM, Jake Yeager <jacob.yeager at gmail.com
>> <mailto:jacob.yeager at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Anna,
>>
>> Sorry for the much belated response. Regarding your questions, I
>> assume that all parties and organizational structures are constantly
>> growing and evolving. I am here to support development towards a
>> higher level of awareness, love, wisdom, consciousness, humility,
>> courage, joy, etc.
>>
>> Much love,
>> Jake
>> ________________
>>
>> When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again,
>> and you will be free of problems.
>>  - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>
>>

>> On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 3:11 PM Anna Caroline Türk
>> <annacaroline at truthcircles.com <mailto:annacaroline at truthcircles.com>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>     Dear Jake,
>>
>>     I want to ask last is:
>>
>>     What are your assumptions and beliefs about:
>>
>>     - your role and your capacity to support learning
>>     - the AVPs role and his capacity to learn
>>     - the teams role and capacity to learn
>>     - the organizational’s structures and capacities to learn
>>
>>     Have great day!
>>     Anna Caroline
>>

>>>     On May 9, 2019, at 1:26 AM, Jake Yeager <jacob.yeager at gmail.com
>>>     <mailto:jacob.yeager at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hey Anna Caroline,
>>>
>>>     My responses are below:
>>>
>>>     /If the new team is there to bring a new way of working to the
>>>     company - I am curious what their their burning question would
> [...]

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 483 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation