[OSList] great learning opportunity for learning more about thriving in change...Summer Academy June 22-28 in Ontario, Canada

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Tue Jun 4 17:02:00 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I have been passionate for over three decades now about how to succeed with
organizational transformation. In 1992 I had my first (of seven) trainings
in OST with Harrison Owen. I was mesmerized and have been in love with OST
ever since. OST became an essential ingredient every time I led an
organizational transformation process. Every single time! Sometimes I used
more than one OST meeting in the process, sometimes only one. It was not
the only step in the organizational transformation process, and yet it was
an essential component.

The process I have used, with so much success over these years, relied on a
holistic approach. IF this interests you, check out this blog post
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/change-formula/> and do consider
joining me at the Summer Academy in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada from June
22nd through 28th.
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/summer-academy-2019/>

in genuine contact,
Birgitt

*Birgitt Williams*
*Supporting Next Level Leadership "Leading So People Will Lead"*
Author, Senior Consultant, President Dalar International Consultancy, Inc
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/>
Founder Genuine Contact Program
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact>
Co-owner Genuine Contact Group, LLC
<https://genuinecontact.net/about/co-owners/>
Founder Extraordinary Leadership Network
<http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com/>

*Learn with us for your growth and development for the new leadership
paradigm *

Genuine Contact Summer Academy
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/summer-academy-2019/> theme is Genuine
Contact: a holistic approach to change June 22-28, 2019 Kitchener-Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada--early bird registration price still in effect.
Approximately 30 participants from many countries taking a deep dive into
working with change, learning more about thriving in today's performance
environment of constant change.

*Trail-Blazing Membership to the International Community of Practice
Available Now <https://genuinecontact.net/membership/>--*the international
community of practice working with the Genuine Contact program since 2001
is now evolving itself as a membership organization. Trail Blazing members
have the opportunity from now through August 2019 to help develop the
membership model. I hope that you will become a Trail-Blazing Member,
adding your support to the growth of Genuine Contact in the world...and
there are membership benefits that are sure to make this worth your
commitment.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750