[OSList] A linguistic question for a Korean friend

Gail West icataiw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 03:53:22 PST 2017

Hi Doris,

I'm passing this on to my Korean colleagues who were with me in Open Space
today in Taiwan, Hee Jae Yoo and heejae.yoo at orp.co.kr and Dr. YS
Lee  youngseok.lee at orp.co.kr.

Look forward to stories of the event!
Gail

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Koos de Heer via OSList <

> HI Doris,
>

> Here is the Korean glossary from Lisa’s database, for you to pass on to
> your friend.
>

> It was made by Spark, who we have not heard from for a long time.
>

> Hope you are well and not suffering too much from the adventurous weather
> in NL
>

> Koos

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com