[OSList] A linguistic question for a Korean friend

Doris Gottlieb doris at dorisgottlieb.com
Sun Dec 10 22:08:59 PST 2017

Thank you so much, Jeff, Koos and MIchaell (and Lisa and Spark),

Thanks for the ideas, for the glossary and for the encouragement that I
will pass on to Gowoon, my friend and colleague.  I very much appreciate it
and I know she also does. I think that it is really great to have both
access to the knowledge that has grown already in the country and her own
wisdom.  So this is great.

Nice also to read you Koos, I am enjoying the snow, it always reminds me of
growing up...

With gratitude and appreciation,

Doris

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Koos de Heer via OSList <

> HI Doris,
>

> Here is the Korean glossary from Lisa’s database, for you to pass on to
> your friend.
>

> It was made by Spark, who we have not heard from for a long time.
>

> Hope you are well and not suffering too much from the adventurous weather
> in NL
>

> Koos

[image: photo]