[OSList] A linguistic question for a Korean friend

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 09:28:20 PST 2017

Dear Doris,

if you go to the world map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and click on South Korea you wind up here
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/KR

If you follow the
Open Space workers from other countries who have also worked in South
Korea (2)
you see two folks that have worked in South Korea,
Gail West is one of them, she will probably know about a Korean Version
of the principles etc. And I think there were South Koreans at the last
WOSonOS in Taiwan earlier this year.

I do second what Koos said on the "Korean Open Space story". What I
found useful in the german language realm is the emergence, after some
time, of a now fairly widely used "standard" German version of the Law,
etc. The "story" each one of us tells along the principles (which in
German I call "Tatsachen des Lebens", all with tongue in cheeck, of
course) varies greatly because everyone has a specific story... in
Germany with its many regional dialects the stories (examples from real
life) vary accordingly.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 10.12.2017 um 14:14 schrieb Doris Gottlieb via OSList:
> Hello Dear Open Space List,
>
> Today I'm writing briefly for a friend of mine in Korea.  She will be
> holding an Open Space Technology meeting in Korea, and although she is
> Korean has, up to now only used the Principles and Law of Two feet  in
> English.  We were talking today and she was wondering if there is
> already a good translation of the principles and law in Korean?
>
> If so, I would be really grateful if you could let me know either where
> I can find them on the net, or if you could post them so I can share
> with her,
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Doris
>
> --
> photo
>

> Doris Gottlieb
> Consultant | Facilitator | Coach
>
> M +316 29.23.27.12 <tel:+316+29.23.27.12> E Doris at DorisGottlieb.com
> <mailto:Doris at DorisGottlieb.com> W www.DorisGottlieb.com
> <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/www.DorisGottlieb.com>
> Skype. DorisGottlieb <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#>
>
> <http://www.facebook.com/gottliebconsulting/>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/dorisgottlieb/>
> <http://twitter.com/gottliebconsult>
>

> *Schedule a meeting with me here <http://meetme.so/DorisGottlieb> and
> learn more about how I can contribute to you unearthing your potential: *
>
> *Upcoming events and  Genuine Contact™ program (GCP) trainings:*
>
> *Path to Organizational Health and Balance (Foundations I) *11 January
> 2018 more information <https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/pohb2018>
>
> *Achieving and Regenerating Organizational Health and Balance
> (Foundations II)*12 - 13 January 2018 more information
> <https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/arohb2018>
>
> *Learning to Work with Whole Person Process Facilitation (Advanced
> Facilitation Skills II) *  16 - 18 April 2018 more information
> <https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/wppf2018>
>
> *Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution Advanced Facilitation Skills III)
> *19 - 20 April 2018more information <https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/cccr2018>
>
> *Learning to Work with Open Space Technology (GCP Advanced Facilitation
> Skills I)* 12 - 14 September 2018 more information
> <https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/ost-2018>

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 457 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

Here you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some
in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation