[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 17 08:42:06 PDT 2015

Greetings Andrea, All,

At the Agile Coach Camp in DC this past August, Leslie Zucker leads a
very interesting session on movement.

In that session, I show up skeptical. Leslie walks us through some very
big ideas about movement and challenges us to try them, in the
here-and-now, experimenting and experiencing movement...in part as a
technique for approaching problem-solving.

At first I am skeptical, after about 2-3 minutes I'm experiencing some
rather pleasant aha-moments and nice surprises that  invalidate some of
my current beliefs about solving problems.

So interesting.

Daniel
http://www.DanielMezick.com

Daniel Mezick, President