[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 15 12:55:42 PDT 2015

My several early experiences of open space were gatherings of 2 to 5 days,
with informal themes like transformation (no pressing business issues.)

These were wonderful spaces to practice two feet movement such as
'following the belly' into the next place and encounter. Often this took me
away from conversation, into exploration of the wild environment of the
location, to find insight to bring back to the circle.

This wide freedom and responsibility was key to my understanding of the
power of open space as a field beyond, yet with accountability to, a circle.

And later to frame open space as an example of Angeles Arrien's 'braided
way' - not exactly indigenous science or ceremony, but able to host both
indigenous and non-indigenous ways of knowing and practice.

I know Magalie and am excited about your collaboration! Love to stay
connected around it.

Jeff
On Oct 12, 2015 9:30 AM, "Tricia Chirumbole via OSList" <