[OSList] The Tyranny of Structurelessness

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 5 16:24:27 PDT 2015

Could it be that the structure we need shows up as we need it and
disappears as quickly as it appeared once it has done its thing or when it
has outlived it usefulness?  I value structure in my life though if I focus
on it too much, it does often feel that it becomes a close cousin to those
dreaded words that too often rule my life: control, security and
predictability. And unfortunately then it then crowds out the best of life:
love, connection, hope, promise, gratitude and much more.

Does trust in the process or structure equate to structurelessness? Or is
it more about how much emphasis we place on it before we "act" an "be".

Probably what I love about the 5 OS principles and especially these 2, is
that it keeps me connected and reminds me to let go a bit as it relates to
structure and stuff.

Whatever happens is the right thing
Whoever comes is the right person.

Anyway this is what is coming out of my Mickey Mouse brain tonight (live in
Florida you see), with great affection and a bit of fun to add to the mix
of this discourse.!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 2:40 PM, Harrison Owen via OSList <