[OSList] The Tyranny of Structurelessness

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 6 18:45:20 PDT 2015

this is lovely, Michael...

>when people say, "oh, yes, the circle makes everyone equal," and i always
like to point out that it >gives them equal access to the markers and paper
and each other, but they are all still uniquely >important!

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*Developing Participatory and Co-intelligent LeadershipAuthor of From
Conflict to Creative Collaboration <http://www.conflict2creativity.com>*

*For more resources and learning opportunities, visit**www.DiaPraxis.com
<http://www.DiaPraxis.com>*

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Michael Herman via OSList <

>>> Danielhttp://www.OpenSpaceAgility.com/abouthttp://www.DanielMezick.com203 915 7248