[OSList] Open Agile Adoption: wait, it gets better

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 29 14:18:44 PDT 2014

Here are two short videos of people telling the tale of Open Agile
Adoption in their own words.

The Open Agile Adoption process (http://www.OpenAgileAdoption.com)
begins and ends in Open Space. In between, people /*play*/...er, I mean
/experiment/...with Agile practices. For 3 or 4 months.

They are free.

However, the game does have one small constraint: the Agile Manifesto.
So long as what they are doing does not obviously conflict with the
Agile Manifesto principles, they are absolutely free to try absolutely
any new practice they want to try, in service to continuous improvement.

Video #1: Length 13 minutes.
A UX/Experience Design pro explains his skepticism and ultimate shift...