[OSList] Dalai Lama & Open Space (subject change)

Richard Kasperowski via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 28 18:17:30 PDT 2014

:-) And I'm working on finding people in Boston who might be able to pass
an invitation along to the Dalai Lama. Thanks to Dan for prodding me, and
Tricia, Harold, and everyone else for the BHAG!

--
Richard Kasperowski
http://kasperowski.com/

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <