[OSList] Invitation by the sponsor / initiator

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 20 05:50:35 PDT 2014

Hmmm...the Invite. It is an option.

And to exercise the option: to be a character in the story, and to write
the story with the others who all so exercise...

"Options have value. Options expire. Never commit early unless you know
why." -Olaf Maassen & Chris Matts
http://commitment-thebook.com/pages/about-us

On 10/20/14 1:38 AM, John Baxter via OSList wrote:
> It's not odd, it's self organisation!  : )
>
> I would be worried if there was any less similarity, though the
> differences make useful points of learning about how to organise in
> different contexts.
>

> */John Baxter/*
> /CoCreate Adelaide Facilitator, Director of Realise consultancy/
> CoCreateADL.com <http://cocreateadl.com/localgov%E2%80%8B> |
> jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/>
> 0405 447 829
> |
> @jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>
>
> /*City Grill--- An Election Forum More Magnificent Than Any Ever Seen
> <http://citygrill.eventbrite.com.au>!*, Saturday 18 October 2014
> Connect with your candidates, get your voice heard by joining with
> others in your community, and Influence the future of the city/
> /
> /
>
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 5:04 AM, Kári Gunnarsson
> <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
> <mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>> wrote:
>
>     The four preconditions of the swarm invitation from Swarmwise by
>     Rick Falkvinge. I find this oddly similar to the preconditions of
>     Open Space.
>
>     1. Tangible: You need to post an outline of the goals you intend to
>     meet, when, and how.
>
>     2. Credible: After having presented your daring goal, you need to
>     present it as totally doable. Bonus points if nobody has done it
>     before.
>
>     3. Inclusive: There must be room for participation by every spectator
>     who finds it interesting, and they need to realize this on hearing
>     about the project.
>
>     4. Epic: Finally, you must set out to change the entire world for the
>     better --- or at least make a major improvement for a lot of people.

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.

(203) 915 7248 (cell)

Bio <http://newtechusa.net/dan-mezick/>. Blog