[OSList] Transforming Limiting Beliefs - Opening interior space to host from BOSTON and Webclasses

Caitlin Frost via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 18 12:45:52 PDT 2014

Hey hosting friends,

I am excited to be heading to Boston in a few weeks to offer a Transforming
Limiting Beliefs evening with the Harvard Kennedy Leadership School Alumni
and also offering an open registration weekend workshop *BOSTON Getting
Un-Stuck Transforming Limiting Beliefs with The Work November 7-9th.*
<http://boston%2C%20massachussetts%20november%207th%20to%209th%2C%202014/>

This practice of The Work has a profound impact on my hosting, leadership
and life.  In these past 3 weeks I have had a number of challenging hosting
moments. I knew technically what to do - but the level of intensity, human
dynamics and 'importance' had me hooked out of my capacity to hold space
from a clear, grounded place, and to access my experience fully.

Using this practice of The Work I was able to identify what in my own
thinking was keeping from my full capacity and presence, work
compassionately and effectively with my own mind, and then step in to host
and speak from a grounded, clear and connected space, and even enjoy
myself!  Now on the other side feeling the gift of all the learning holding
me in a new place. So grateful for Work in my self hosting tool/practice
kit that helps me to open up my own space again when it closes.

If you are in range of Boston would love to invite you to join this weekend
and share it with your network.

I am also running a web-class in starting October 29th *The WORK at work
<http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/work-at-work/> *
And *Transforming Limiting Beliefs about Money
<http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/money-mind/>* in January 29-March 5th.

And I have some retreats in development for 2015 in:  *Prince George
BC*, *Columbus
Ohio*, *Estonia*, The *Hollyhock Institute on Cortes Island in BC* (4 day
intensive), and *Seattle, WA*.  Stay tuned and feel free to email me if you
want more info or to be on the invite/info.

Hope to connect with you in one of these places if this practice resonates
for you.

Caitlin

-- *Peace is not an experience free of challenges, free of rough and
smooth.* *It is an experience that is expansive enough to include all that
arises without feeling threatened.*    -*Pema Chodron.*

*UPCOMING Retreats and Web-classes*

   - Getting Un-Stuck in Life and Work. Retreat
   <http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/getting-unstuck-ns/>s
   - Boston MA  November 6th - 9th, 2014
   - Hollyhock Retreat Center, Cortes Island, BC  Sept 2015
   - The WORK at work - What is holding you back?
   <http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/work-at-work/>(Webclass) Oct 29-Dec
   10th
   - Money Mind - Free your money thinking (Webclass) Jan 29-Mar 5

*in Leadership and facilitation:*

*Art of Hosting - BEYOND the BASICS <http://www.aohbtb.com/>*
United Kingdom, July 2015
Minnesota Spring 2015

Art of Hosting - Bowen Island (near Vancouver)
February 23-26th 2015

CAITLIN FROST
Coaching and Facilitation
Certified Facilitator - The Work of Byron Katie
Principal - Harvest Moon Consultants Ltd.
www.caitlinfrost.ca