[OSList] Invitation by the sponsor / initiator

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 19 22:38:36 PDT 2014

It's not odd, it's self organisation!  : )

I would be worried if there was any less similarity, though the differences
make useful points of learning about how to organise in different contexts.

*John Baxter*
*​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator, Director of Realise consultancy*
CoCreateADL.com​ <http://cocreateadl.com/localgov%E2%80%8B> |
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/>
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*City Grill— An Election Forum More Magnificent Than Any Ever Seen
<http://citygrill.eventbrite.com.au>!, Saturday 18 October 2014Connect with
your candidates, get your voice heard by joining with others in your
community, and Influence the future of the city*

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 5:04 AM, Kári Gunnarsson <