[OSList] Swarmwise; how to organise community like a Wave Riding Pirate

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 16 08:04:24 PDT 2014

>From the book: "... you can say that everybody has the power of veto for
decisions [...] However, it only works well for smaller subgroups (30
or less people).  ..."

The book also talks a lot about is the consensus circle

THE MAGIC OF THE CONSENSUS CIRCLE

One good mechanism for arriving at a decision in a (defined) group
is called a consensus circle. ... p. 165

On 16 October 2014 13:07, Lucas Cioffi via OSList <

Kári Gunnarsson markþjálfi
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
https://www.facebook.com/heimsmynd
(+354) 864 5189