[OSList] Materials for OS

Anne-Béatrice Duparc via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 19 05:46:20 PDT 2014

Hello everybody :)

I am so happy to be a newcomer in the OS community and I love reading you all! It brings a lot of inspiration to me.

Now I am looking for some basic materials so that I will be able to step into organizing OS soon. Is there a place where I could find files that some of you use to stick principles, law of two feet... with nice butterflies and bumblebees... beautifully on walls ? I have a big preference for files that are in an editable format so that I could translate them in French.
Thanks for your answers and have a beautiful sunday,

Béa

Anne-Béatrice Duparc
(0)76/378.69.98
Comité de BIEN-Suisse Initiative fédérale pour un revenu de base
Génération RBI www.rbi-oui.ch
Association Solid'Art Solid'Art