[OSList] Summer research project idea: 'self organisation'

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 30 17:47:01 PST 2014

Skye, those are some good vibrations!

Wow Harold. So far Lisa Heft, Anne Stadler, yourself and myself are
using the a-word repeatedly on OSLIST.

On what authority are we using the a-word? Where does it come from?

Is the a-word now "white-listed" here on OSLIST?

Quote from you, below: here you go... /again/...
"...I'm also grateful that you have highlighted how OST makes it easier
to learn our own self-/authorization/. "

--

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.

(203) 915 7248 (cell)