[OSList] "Academic Validity?" (again) [was: Re: (no subject)]

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 15:53:31 PDT 2012

I Never for a second thought you were Harrison. IMHO Did anyone really think you were?

Love

Phelim

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer