[OSList] "Academic Validity?" (again) [was: Re: (no subject)]

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Apr 21 14:54:16 PDT 2012

And for anybody who cares. I am not offended, insulted, or otherwise
compromised - except for the continuing loss of neuronal patterns. Artur - I
Love you! And I was JOKING! Horrible American habit. We say one thing - and
mean totally the opposite. How weird is that? And a lesson for myself - This
is a GLOBAL COMMUNITY, in which we all appear as we are, dressed in our
cultural drag (.another bad American  saying) - and we totally need to
understand that others may not understand us in the way we intended. And
isn't that sad/wonderful? Just another day in Open Space.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: