[OSList] Large group small main room

Ulrika Eklund ulrika.eklund at telia.com
Fri Apr 8 23:42:28 PDT 2011

Dear Thomas

Thanks for the question. You already got many great answers– here comes just
a thought.

Your own thinking – if you think it is a crowed place – people will feel
that and it will become a truth. If you think that there is enough space for
the whole event – then this is what people will feel. So your own thoughts
might also influence the setting J I remember when I had a training – the
room was really crowed but during my sessions I did “send” there is enough
space for everyone. In the evaluation people wrote it was so strange during
Ulrikas session there was enough space in the room but not in the other
session. The other facilitators said that the room was so crowed and were
very stressed for this.

And it is also thinkable to make the meeting accessible for people with
disabilities.

Wish you good luck and also go with your “stomach feeling” – should it be OS
here or another form?

Ulrika