[OSList] Large group small main room

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Apr 7 04:26:03 PDT 2011

Dear Koos,
I think I know what you are talking about re favorite clients.
What are main characteristics of grand clients?
Cheers
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 434 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org