OST 1,5 day: Any suggestion?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:26:50 PDT 2009

Deborah,  I looked at ALL the photos. They were FORMIDABLE...!   Amazing,
and inspiring. What courage you had to jump in as you did with a full blown
Open Space having done your training just 4 or 5 short months ago.  The
centerpiece was beautiful, le Grand Journal soooo impressive and you could
see how engaged people were. Also nice to see you there too.  I'll be
sending this link to the gang in New Brunswick Canada who were in your
training.  Merci for sharing. Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle