OST 1,5 day: Any suggestion?

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:37:26 PDT 2009

The film is beautiful and uplifting, Deborah!  Thanks so much for
sharing your journey with us.  The faces say it all!

I am putting together a collage of opening/closing circle photos,
which I will post to openspaceworld.org when it's complete.  Might
Colibris grant permission to use the photo of their concentric circles?

Warm wishes from chilly Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy