Creation

Carol Hiltner carol.hiltner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:13:37 PST 2009

It seems to me that Patricia's caveat of "after the first moment" is the
sticking point

If "God" is anthropomorphized to mean the big man with the white beard -- as
something apart from His creation -- we do indeed have a conundrum. Such is
the inconsistency in secular Western thought.

However, if we do accept HE/SHE/IT as omnipresent, omnicient, and
omnipotent, there is no possibility of anything being *other *than God.
Therefore, separateness is an illusion, and the universe was indeed
Self-organized -- and continues to be. From what I have seen, this is the
viewpoint held by most mystics (East or West), as well as most First
Peoples.
Carol

--
Best regards,