Creation

Steve Engle stefano.engle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:06:08 PST 2009

My take on it is that we humans, and as far as I can tell all our currently
recognized fellow sentient beings (e.g. my dog), have evolved so that we
create organization out of the universe.  We are the gods and goddesses
who animate all this chaos with exquisite meaning.  I would further contend
that what we collectively refer to as god, who/whatever you picture this to
be, is a label for our shared wonder at the commonality with which we
organize it.  How amazing that such beauty could emerge that way.