Creation

Patricia Haines levelgreeninstitute at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 11:48:52 PST 2009

I like this 'separateness is an illusion' - at the core of creation theology, and as just aid, most of the world's faith traditions. And this is one reason I'm such an avid OST fan: the coming together to shre diversity of thought and approaches to action within a framework of collective commitment

LEVEL GREEN - fostering sustainable community through collaborative initiatives in hospitality, education and the arts, in the 150 year-old democratic spirit of the Danish Folk School. 1519 Slaterville Road, Ithaca, NY 14850 (607) 339-9472