OST user's guide in French

Marquis Bureau marquis.bureau at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 05:17:45 PST 2008

Hello,

Two years ago, I've worked on translating the Genuine Contact Program OST
workbook into French.If their is interest for translating the User's Guide
into French, I am willing to take part in the discussion.

I could also invite members from the Réseau francophone du Forum ouvert
http://fosurfo.blogspot.com/ (Open Space Francophone Network) to join the
discussion.  The network will be hosting its second Open Space on Open Space
in French (Forum ouvert sur Forum ouvert: FoFo) in Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette,
in Quebec, Canada June 18, 19, and 20, 2009.  This second FoFo could be an
opportunity to gather resources produced in French over the years.

Happy holidays,

Marquis Bureau

--
Marquis Bureau