OST user's guide in French

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Dec 26 11:26:08 PST 2008

Dear John,
there must be enormous material about OST in French with the colleagues
in Canada (who also created the first Open Space Institute on this
planet), especially those conducting trainings in french speaking parts
of Canada and in France and the french speaking part of Switzerland (I
think Diane Gibeault is the culprit).
At the Wave program in Berlin a few weeks ago the colleague from France
got several of us excited about new developments in France including
interest in having a regional learning exchange (European for "Open
Space on Open Space")in France in the near future...it would not
surprise me if there is also an interest in a French version of the
User's Guide....
after all, the first OST event in Europe took place in France in 1992
(have a look at the story in Tales from Open Space).
Crafting a version of the User's Guide in other languages is not a
simple task. The German attempt produced a dismal result. One of the
prerequisites is not to attempt a translation but a French
version...another to have french speaking practioners involved in the
project.
Happy New Year from Berlin
mmp