OST user's guide in French

Corbaz Catherine c.corbaz at hispeed.ch
Mon Dec 29 09:34:21 PST 2008

Hello Marquis and OSlister,

I know that Virginie Rochat, a swiss friend,
(virginie.rochat at swissonline.ch) has translated for herself part of
the userguide of Harisson Owen. I do have some materials in french,
check-lists. I'm sure that Diane Gibeault has better ones.

Anyway, i'm also ready to bring my contribution, if a group of
personns want to do it.

Happy new year and so on,

Catherine C.

Catherine Corbaz