OST Principles in Croatian?

Conrad Thimm ConraThimm at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 02:29:12 PDT 2007

Hi Jasmina,
thank you very much.

GTZ does eveything I need in Croatia for me.
I spend about 1 week/ month in Osijek, sometimes spending 1 night in Zagreb
on the way the back.
Next week it might even be 2 nights Wednesday evening - Friday morning  at
Hotel Dubrovnik.

best Conrad

In einer eMail vom 22.06.2007 11:17:10 Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit  schreibt
jasmina.lukacevic at siemens.com:

Hello!

I'm very glad I can help you with this topic because I'm  coming from Croatia
where I work as internal facilitator in Siemens (between  other activities
and jobs within Siemens and external too...)

In my  work I use OS a lot and I will gladly share OS principles in Croatian
with you  (actually I thought that my colleague Miljenka and I already did it,
but  obviously we didn't up till now). I was participating at OSonOS 2003 in
Denmark, many of you I know from there and maybe some of you also remember me
 and will connect name with the face.

So here are the OS principles in  Croatian:
OS principi
1. Tko god dodje, prava je osoba
2. Sto god se  dogodi, jedino je sto se moglo dogoditi
3. Kad pocne, pravo je  vrijeme
4. Kad je gotovo, gotovo je

Pravilo dvije noge (law of two  feet)

Here are OS principles writen with Croatian charachters:
OS  principi
1. Tko god doðe, prava je osoba
2. ©to god se dogodi, jedino je  ¹to se moglo dogoditi
3. Kad poène, pravo je vrijeme
4. Kad je gotovo,  gotovo je

Pravilo dvije noge (law of two feet)

Conrad, are you  facilitating this marketing in Croatia or in Germany? If you
need some support  in Croatia let me know, I will be glad to help you!

Many greetings from  very warm Croatia!
Jasmina

Jasmina Lukaèeviæ
Siemens d.d.