Trust the Process OR Trust the People?

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 11 12:09:13 PST 2005

Great thread everyone!

So - from all your comments - I am wondering...
Is it advisable to sell 'trusting the process of the people' more than the process of OST - if we are 'selling' anything?

Take good care of yourselves and each other,
Glory
'If it isn't a happy ending, our story isn't over yet.'
Glory Ressler, B.A., Dip. GIT - Director
Avalon Consulting & Associates
905-937-2177
www.edgeofavalon.com