Trust the Process OR Trust the People?

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 14:29:48 PST 2005

Diane Wrote: "So trusting the principles includes trusting the people and
vice versa."

How about "trusting (knowing) that the people embody the principles even if
they don't know it, and most especially - even if they would rather not
(embody the principles)." Our job then becomes one of providing sufficient
space so that what is already inside may emerge. Nothing added, nothing new
- just be yourself and you will be surprised how much fun it is, and how
productive you will become. Or something.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: