Fw: The World Cafe meets Open Space

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Tue Jun 14 15:05:36 PDT 2005

The most important part of your thoughts here, Harrison, is the notion that any good process reminds people of what's true in life at large anyway. The further a process gets from the authenticity of fully engaged and living, the less effective it may be in the long run. One of my tests for good process is the question: Does it bring to people's consciousness the kind of freedom in connectivity we and they want outside the process? For, there are contrived processes and authentic processes. The more authentic, the more value for the community.

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org