Culture survey

Esther Ewing EwingChange at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 06:17:35 PDT 2005

Dear all:
I wondered if anyone can help me. I have a client with whom I  am engaged in
an exercise in making a culture change. We want to create a survey  that
allows their people to rate their organization on a number of continua.

Picture, for example, a scale which goes from one to five  where one is
"shares information openly" and five is "information is shared on a  need-to-know
basis".

What I need to do is to measure the major continua that we  would ask people
to rate the organization.

I could really use some suggestions for this and/or examples  of culture
surveys. I would be glad to compile them and give the results to  anyone who would
like to have them (assuming that the donor was comfortable with  that).

Can you help me?

Regards
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance - Building Organizational  Capability
330 East 38th St., Suite 53K
New York, New York 10016,  USA

Phone: 212-661-6024
Fax: 866-296-6712

Distributor of  Panoramic Feedback (www.panoramicfeedback.com)
Kolbe Index (www.kolbe.com)
Certified Network Member - Team Management  Systems
(www.teammanagementsystems.com)