Fw: A soul moves on....

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Jul 16 04:01:15 PDT 2005

Dear Marty and you others,
talked to Gavin, Marty's oldest son, yesterday.
He and I are thinking of a way to keep him in the World Map
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
Click on UK and then on his name
My idea is that even though a soul has moved on
his soul is with us, forever.
I took a look at the www that you mentioned
http://www.bethechange.org.uk/#Tributes
where people are offering their tributes...
more than 70 moving messages

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:40:45 +0100, Marty Boroson wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C58964.54A21350
>
>A soul moves on....With sadness and love,
>
>Marty
>

>----- Original Message -----=20

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 296 resident Open Space Workers in 55 countries (working in a total of 115 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org