wisdom; was: London calling--long reply

Michaël-SYSt michael at syst.nl
Sun Jul 10 15:08:02 PDT 2005

Funda-

How can you say that the leaders of the G8 (or your leaders) are not wise?
They wouldn't be in the positions they are in if they were not wise.  That
isn't to say that they make no mistakes.  They are human.  I am 'beyond
baffled' at your shallow comment.

Interesting
 this implicit definition of “wisdom”

I can’t give this definition, but about wisdom I think Nelson Mandela gets
closer than George Bush or Tony Blair for instance.

But no doubt they take a big responsibility on their shoulders, but getting
elected is not the same as wisdom.

Is wisdom personal? There is a lot of wisdom in this list.

Have a good time there in Halifax!

Michaël Molenaar

Systemisch Consult

Tilburg - Holland