1. Anecdote 2. Request

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 5 21:02:02 PST 2003

Hello, Shay, and pleased to e-meet you!

It is a pleasure to share and learn with you.

Lest I bog your system down with too many attachments, how many 1-2 page
word documents shall I send you in one email?

I'm attaching the lesson plan - let me know if you want to see some of
the handouts.

Let me know if this brings up ideas you'd like to share, if you have any
thoughts, recommendations, if you want to toss anything about as you
work on your own design, etc.  My other area of specialty is designing
interactive / experiential learning and I love to help folks think up
how to do trainings on just any subject.

I look forward to hearing more from you,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e