[OSList] Who is BS-ing Whom?

Marc C. Trudeau marctrudeau at alum.wpi.edu
Sat Jan 22 07:37:25 PST 2022

I observe that this topic is incredibly triggering for all of us, everyone, me included. (It’s not news to this group that the structures and institutions that served us in the industrial age are not coping well with the complexities of today.) I’m drawn to ask myself, what’s the common/universal thread? Is it that this pandemic (and possible climate collapse, on its heels) have every one of us feeling completely powerless for the first time in recent memory? The last huge pandemic was ~1920. Elders who remember the global conflagration that was WWII are nearly all gone.

Who are the most experienced/expert in living in powerlessness? What can we learn from them?

Peace and love,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
mobile 774-641-8302

LikeBreathin.com<http://LikeBreathin.com>

[cid:2EB09BBC-1735-4700-ACEC-73F6D1DDD1F7]

Effective teamwork and team leadership feel nearly effortless, Like Breathin’​. Partner with us to experience how.