[OSList] Who is BS-ing Whom?

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:06:06 PST 2022

Koos,
Thanks for the feedback...You asked why? Because we are supposed to be the
Stewards of Open Space, as such we respect opposing viewpoints. Right?
 But You feel bullied? Wow, that is from a comment you disagree with?  I
said I did not agree with the posted comments just sharing an opposing
viewpoint and agreed with John so as to keep haters off my back who seek to
sensor comments that go off their desired script.  This shows how closed
the world has become to open input, opposing viewpoints, and passionate
feelings some folks have.  I guess you feel the vaccine works as promised
despite all the deaths we continue to see... good for you. I have had covid
twice, initial round and omicron and killed it with table salt in 4 days..
i am happy you dont think anyone is BS-ing anyone... The other reason I
posted that opposing viewpoint to the open space list is to illustrate my
new law of open space... another truism... Practice leadership loyalty so
that you only say and tell leaders what they want to hear or else you will
be censored,  blackballed, and retaliated against... kicked out of the
circle of former friends... The quote is profound truth.... and if you look
in the mirror you may see yourself. I hope you feel safe now... And, Koos,
I do not believe you have in any way made a fool of yourself by
responding.  Points well taken. All the best to you... Will think twice B4
posting opposing viewpoints again. Thanks again for your feedback.
Respectfully submitted!

...The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those
who speak it...--George Orwell