[OSList] Space invaders and using your two feet

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Sat Feb 19 17:58:32 PST 2022

The OSList is intended to truly be "whoever comes is the right people".

The "Law of Two Feet" is hopefully something we take seriously here.

I wish there was a feature in the OSList where you could "walk away"
from a conversation without having to leave the OSList. Well, you could
just ignore the conversations where you are neither learning nor
contributing.

Another option most email systems have ways are message filters that
could automatically delete what you don't want. That is an option. With
a little effort that would be a way to employ "The Law of Two Feet" or
the "Law of Mobility".

     Best wishes to all!
     Harold