[OSList] Space invaders and using your two feet

Bhavesh Patel bhavmail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:18:22 PST 2022

It's an interesting one because:

   - The Law of Two Feet - is about us choosing to take responsibility for
   where we want to be.

   - Space Invaders - is the idea that NOT everything is allowed, and if it
   feels like someone is controlling the space for another, then the
   facilitator does something about it.

So it's an interesting grey area between when it is more about the Law and
when it is more about Space Invaders and stepping in... and who is the
facilitator when it comes to this loop anyway?

On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 at 03:58, Harold Shinsato via OSList <