[OSList] Asking for your wisdom - Leora Tushinski

leora tushinski tushinleora at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:12:49 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

This is my first time in the OSList and I am writing to ask for the wisdom
I am sure is held in this group.

My name is Leora and I'm a student of "Dialogic interventions in Large
group" , held by Tova Averbuch and Rotem Ofer.

As a manager I have a challenge (and maybe a fear): wondering how to "hold"
the tension between the "freedom" in the OS method,   and “purposefulness”
needed in most of the processes .

How can we expect to get to "bottom lines" (get the work done) when we
depend only on the people who come, and what they decide…?

  And more, how can we avoid   the "loose" rules   lead to "anarchy",
especially in complex environment?

I will appreciate your time, attention and wisdom

Thank you

Leora

Israel

*050-6207543 (972)*