[OSList] help with the formatting of the OSLIST when it arrives in my Mach Mail programme

gerardo de luzenberger xdeluz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:15:14 PST 2021

Michael lucky you - thanks for the invitation.

Dear Doug,

having not received any Economic Impact Payment from the Donald,
I have donated only 30 dollars.
Thanks so much for this precious service
all the best
ge

Hai inviato 30,09 USD a Open Space Institute (US)
IL TUO MESSAGGIO PER Open Space Institute (US)
[image: quote] Thank you for hosting and managing the OSLIST - it's a great
service you offer to our community

<https://www.loci.it/fare-il-facilitatore/iaf/facilita/facilita2019>

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 -Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> **- **linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deluzenberger/> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*
This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail atinfo at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly