[OSList] help with the formatting of the OSLIST when it arrives in my Mach Mail programme

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Thu Jan 28 07:41:48 PST 2021

Thank you for the donation requests and the generous donations that have
come in!

The Open Space Institute U.S. actually has a decent funding base right
now. I serve as the treasurer as well as the "webmaster", and the board
is working on a way to hold space for open space with the funds we have.

I personally will not accept any money for my volunteer work. My rewards
from being involved with this community have been profuse, powerful and
profound. I'm grateful for the capacity to support Open Space in this
way. Even if it's not always smooth. Technology has a way of getting in
the way sometimes more often than it provides a way. Ideally, this tech
stuff would all be invisible.

I was happy and grateful to put in the effort to migrate the OSList from
the LISTSERV platform when it stopped being free back in the spring of
2011. It was looking like it would have cost over a $1000 US annual back
then.

What can you, members of the OSList, do to support us?

I'll ask that at the next board meeting, but I'll speak from my own
heart and with my own opinion.

Think about the question Harrison Owen proposed in January of 2020 in
his morning talks to use in New York City when we could still meet in
person. This question was also the heart of the online Opening Space for
Peace and High Performance from a few days ago.

    “How do we engage 8 billion people in meaningful conversation?”

Harrison thrilled us with another question a few days ago at that same
event. I will paraphrase.
*
**What are the critical questions that have no answer?*

     Harold

  Open Space Institute U.S.

--
Harold Shinsato