[OSList] feedback on virtual meetings using open space technology

Ron Quartel rquartel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:42:04 PST 2021

I have been to a few virtual/online open space sessions now. They exceeded
my expectations - but/and my expectations were very low.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience and did get value, but, it is a definite
second to face-to-face communication. The serendipity was missing - which
is where the real magic lies.

Looking forward to being done with the pandemic and meeting people in
person again. I think there will always be a place for virtual open space
still now it has been proven out and may still be a viable option in
certain instances.

--
Ron Quartel

*Untethering the human spirit in the workplace*

*Twitter*: https://twitter.com/ronquartel
*LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rquartel

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 6:56 AM Funda Oral via OSList <