[OSList] A phenomenal new book by one of our own: Initiating and Inviting Generative Change

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Dec 17 04:05:16 PST 2021

Just ordered the book. Curious to dive in. Bought it as an online book. Will come to get a physical one, one day dear Tova.
I will spread the word in my network, the intro pages and knowing you inspires me to share this opportunity immediately.
Virtual hugs to you all
Thomas

Hämta Outlook för iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>