[OSList] A phenomenal new book by one of our own: Initiating and Inviting Generative Change

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:56:16 PST 2021

Purchased and received my copy a week ago (lovely and special). Started to
read and plan to sink into it over the holidays. How special when one of
our own shares her wisdom in the form of a book, with the collaboration and
support of a colleague and friend.  Bravo Tova AND Peggy!

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator

Cell: 203-722-2009

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 5:23 PM Peggy Holman via OSList <