[OSList] Apology

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Thu Dec 16 13:25:16 PST 2021

Jeff,

I just re-read your posts. Perhaps because I’m probably near you on that pole, I found nothing inappropriate or offensive in what you said. I thought Mark said it well — you were open and honest.

John — thanks for the nod on graphics. I don’t recall if I’ve mentioned it…I have a chapter on my website originally written for a book that didn’t happen on Engaging Emergence: Designing Conversations that Work <https://peggyholman.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Holman-Engaging-Emergence-Chapter.pdf> that has my favorite framework for thinking about the work we do. I don’t know that it can turn bad bosses into good ones. It does offer a path for those with even a hint of curiosity about the potential of self-organization.

Best of the season to all,
Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman